Saturday, October 29, 2016




                 Hi my name is John and I do  believe that A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

                 As a graphic artist i have my widest imagination towards designs and inputs. As a divided functionality person i owe the word "back up", i always make things with back ups like designs, i'll make sure that one design is enough and can satisfied clients but i also make sure that they will have the option in regards of my designs. I always connect and feel my clients or the surroundings they live so i can make things proper to what they are needed. 

                 As a graphic artist, I can help people to emphasize their exposure with the use of my talent as a graphic artist. I'm not just an ordinary artist or a robot to follow what's client want, I'm also an artist with passion and suggestions to what's good and proper. I owe and respect clients but also i respect my design.

                 As a graphic artist i have my longest and deepest temper and patience, i can offer whats best and stop what's wrong.

I really look forward to work with an open minded company and to be part of their success.

No comments:

Post a Comment